dimedaily

the views and opinions expressed in this blog do not belong to the company dime, but merely reflect the personal opinions of it's recently appointed chief bottlewasher and brand architect Michael (Mick A.K.A. clevercelt)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

done deal

Ok after that break, there'll be little or no more posting on the subject of dime from me, I'm off to do some other stuff for a while.


I have in the past posted the occassional image here, more often than not images created by friends or myself but sometimes an image comes along created by someone else that just captures something for me. LOL


The Image below is from a recent Bank of Ireland Campaign (Briefly discussed here) and it's almost just right, it would be 100% perfect if the elf was overweight, completely disingenuious, ambitiously idiotic and a completely insecure egomaniac, I like to think her name might be Earene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home